Speech therapy, also known as speech-language therapy, is a field of healthcare that focuses on the assessment and treatment of communication and speech disorders. Speech therapists, or speech-language pathologists (SLPs), work with individuals of all ages who may have difficulties with speech, language, voice, fluency. Assessment and management of following disorders is done at our clinic-
- Improving Speech Sounds: Helping individuals articulate sounds correctly and improve overall speech clarity.
- Language Development: Enhancing vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension skills to improve overall communication.
- Voice Therapy: Addressing issues related to pitch, volume, and quality of the voice.
- Fluency Therapy: Assisting individuals who stutter or have other fluency disorders in improving the flow of their speech.
- Cognitive-Communication Therapy: Working with individuals who may have difficulties with memory, problem-solving, and other cognitive-communication skills.
- Social Communication Skills: Supporting individuals in developing appropriate social communication skills, including understanding and using non-verbal cues.
Tinnitus retraining therapy.
Tinnitus is a condition characterized by the perception of noise or ringing in the ears when there is no external sound source. It is a common symptom and can vary in its impact on individuals; for some, it may be a minor annoyance, while for others, it can significantly affect their quality of life. Tinnitus retraining therapy is a type of treatment aimed at helping individuals manage and cope with tinnitus.